Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, March 23, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE :: A-OKAY!

It's time to share another of my drawings released as a digistamp in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store.  This one is called A-Okay! and she's a tomboy, perfect for cards for girls who don't like all the fussy frills and bling:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers in a pretty Spring colour palette, and a white gel pen:


For the rest of the card I used the following:

white CS card base
pink CS card mat
printed DP
corner punch
three dimensional flowers with white petals
pink butterfly
pink gems
satin and organza ribbons

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

CREATIVE CREATIONS, #6, THE LETTER B (BOWS, BLING, BUTTERFLY, BLOOMS, BRAID)
THE SHABBY TEA ROOM, #158, ANYTHING GOES

13 comments:

  1. Great image and love the bright colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery card, just what we need to distract us from the weather outside.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun pretty card. Love all that bling. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card... and yes the colours do make me think of spring!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time... hope to see you here again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, just love the bright colours & flowers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and such a fab image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.

    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card!! I love the design and the image and your coloring is Awesome!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Link Up for Pink Challenge 11. I hope to see more of your creations posted in our challenges.

    Hugs
    Joanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, love your fabulous image! and those pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment this week and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Cuttin & Stampin challenges
    <3 Pam ~ C&S DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute image and flowers. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great piece, I love it, love the image xx Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!