Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, March 2, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: PIPPIN AND THE APPLE

It's weekend and time to share with you one of my 'silly scribbles' available as a digistamp at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY.

This one is called 'PIPPIN AND THE APPLE'.  I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and added some Skickles to his wings.


Here is a better look at the image :



Below you can find a pictorial explanation on how my card was constructed :


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Love color combo! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Love this one too! Such pretty green background paper and the love image and really love that green flower! Thanks for sharing this with my March Shades of Green Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the greens and blues really work beautifully.

    Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    Kerry Louise
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Wonderful Card, Great Image!! Love the use of GREEN!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!