Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 25, 2015

A PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO STAMPS

There's a new challenge today at Bugaboo Stamps, and there's a photograph  to inspire you.

This is how I was inspired:


by this photograph:



(I was inspired by the sunflowers)

To create my card, I printed the sentiment and the image called Flower Jar from the Bugaboo Stamps store, onto kraft-like cardstock, and coloured it using alcohol markers, a white gel pen and Glossy Accents.


The edges were distressed and I used a brown cs mat.

The embellishments are baker's twine and a button.

Click HERE to link to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog.

Thanks for dropping by.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

2 comments:

  1. Jen this is so mini cute and adorable
    I love the technique of your coloring with that white line
    I will try to mimic this
    it is great for flower Image and that glass vase
    Your coloring incredible..I still learn to coloring Image hehehe (LOL)
    I just visiting all DT member at Bugaboo hope you like to visiting my GDT card too..
    big hugs from GDT at Bugaboo
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful CAS styled card. I really like that brownish paper you printed your image onto.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!