Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 18, 2016

MORGAN'S ART WORLD : FAE BRYONY


My card features an image from Morgan's Art World, and is called Fae Bryony. 

I used alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the colouring:
The ring of flowers around her is actually sewn on sequins and beads:
There is also a green cord wrap and bow with another sequin and bead.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative card! Thanks for playing along with us at QKR Stampede this week, Pirjo Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts this week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Details on this card are just spectacular!
    Thanks for joining us in this week's QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image here and beautifully colored!
    Thanks so much for sharing again in my Let's Color Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!