Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 14, 2016

MUSIC FOR ME - A DAY FOR DAISIES


My inspirational card for the A Day for Daisies for you today features the serenely beautiful image called, Music for Me from the store.  I love the quietness it portrays – a young girl swept away by the lovely melody.



I coloured the image using alcohol markers and paper pieced her dress.  The background of the card is vintage sheet music with a thought-provoking quote by Plato. The image was fussy cut and popped up on foam blocks.

Some pink roses and a pretty pink bow seemed a fitting embellishment.

Remember that we have a super friendly A Day for Daisies Community on Facebook, so come along and join us!

luv'n huggz
Jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!